The Tour of the Ecrins National Park
- A complete guidebook for planning and trekking the Tour of the Ecrins National Park, arguably the finest trek in the Alps. This walk should be on your hiking bucket list.
- The GR54 is a 9 to 12 trek around the unforgettable �crins National Park, a `crown jewel' of the French Alps.
- Real 1:25,000 maps included: no need to buy a separate map!
- A unique Route Planner enables the trekker to plan a bespoke itinerary to match his/her abilities and vacation schedule: all difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain are done for you.
- Everything the trekker needs to know: accommodation, camping, costs, budget, difficulty, weather, how to get there, and more...
- Spectacularly situated mountain huts, villages and hamlets: full accommodation listings, including camping, in the Ecrins National Park.
- Unspoilt and remote high mountain terrain: snow frosted summits, beautiful valleys and pastures, sparkling azure lakes, carpets of wild flowers, the soothing sound of cow bells and easy to follow paths. What more could you ask for from a hike in the Alps?