The Tour of the Ecrins National Park
- A complete guidebook for planning and trekking the Tour of the Ecrins National Park, arguably the finest trek in the Alps. This walk should be on your hiking bucket list.
- The GR54 is a 9 to 12 trek around the unforgettable �crins National Park, a `crown jewel' of the French Alps.
- Real 1:25,000 maps included: no need to buy a separate map!
- A unique Route Planner enables the trekker to plan a bespoke itinerary to match his/her abilities and vacation schedule: all difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain are done for you.
- Everything the trekker needs to know: accommodation, camping, costs, budget, difficulty, weather, how to get there, and more...
- Spectacularly situated mountain huts, villages and hamlets: full accommodation listings, including camping, in the Ecrins National Park.
- Unspoilt and remote high mountain terrain: snow frosted summits, beautiful valleys and pastures, sparkling azure lakes, carpets of wild flowers, the soothing sound of cow bells and easy to follow paths. What more could you ask for from a hike in the Alps?
Items up to 400g are delivered by Royal Mail second-class recorded delivery. Items above this weight are sent by courier. If you're not home when the item is delivered (and it won't fit through your letterbox) they'll leave a calling card with a Post Office address, or courier contact details, where you can collect the package. If the package is not collected within a month, the items will be delivered back to the BMC. Items can take up to four days from purchase to be delivered.
Please Note: Although some of our poster products are available
for free, we must add the weight of the packaging to your order. You
will be notified when this occurs, but please bear this in mind while
you go through the checkout process.