A lightweight and durable chalk bag designed in conjunction with the British Mountaineering Council to help you keep your grip on the crag.
Fine margins count for a great deal on the crag and access to your chalk bag can make a vital difference. With a handy one-handed design and a stiffened rim, you can keep your grip strong and plot your next move carefully.
The fleece-lined bag effectively distributes chalk and closes shut with a drawcord to prevent spillage. It comes with a waist belt and loops so it can just as easily be attached to your existing belt.
- Secure stretch drawcord closure
- Fleece-lined for efficient chalk distribution
- Stiffened rim – easier to access
- Secure stretch fabric drawcord closure – prevents spilling
- One-handed operation
- Waist belt with buckle
- Attachment loops for existing waist belt or clip
- External brush holder
- Designed in conjunction with the BMC
Orion Blue, Redwood