These Ski special sheets use the topographic survey of Switzerland at 1:50,000 from Swisstopo and are produced in Cooperation with the swiss Alpine Club (SAC).
- Includes Public Transport (Bus and Rail) with stops
- Time Schedules and route numbers of the swiss Alpine Club Guide.
- Slopes of more than 30 degrees in red
- List of Huts, important telephone numbers
- Information on avalanches and first aid
- For Skiers, snowboarders and snow shoeing
- Sanctuaries for wildlife and forest.
Fantastic looking maps with a superb use of graphic relief and hill shading, the maps give an almost 3-D picture of Switzerland’s mountainous terrain.
It has contours at 20m intervals, and a 1-km grid with the Swiss national coordinates.
These ski sheets cover 35 x 24 km (21 x 15 miles approx).