Only 2 left in stock
Lancashire Rock – this is the 2016 edition of the definitive guidebook from the BMC covering all the routes in Lancashire in one volume. There are 3200 routes from Mod to E9 across 95 crags throughout the county.
* Big-hitting honeypots in the Wilton area
* Moorland mystery-crags in the Trough of Bowland
* Limestone leads on Trowbarrow, Warton and Witches
* Reclusive gems in the Rochdale region
* The hidden charms of Egerton, Anglezarke and Hoghton
* Denham, Cadshaw and Stanworth – Blackburn magic!
* Troy, Deeply and Pinfold – free the Rossendale Three!
|Author of book||
01 August 2016
147mm x 210mm
|Number of pages||
The BMC produces definative climbing guides for the Peak District and other areas. These guides feature every route and every boulder problem – can you afford to be without them?