Out of stock
Neil Gresham, one of Britain’s leading climbers, has produced 2 fantastic films to get you climbing at your best.
Part 1 includes tips on how to make you move more efficiently on the rock as well as training ideas to power you up harder and more sustained routes.
Part 2 covers the skills required once out on the rock including tips for onsighting and redpointing, warming up and route reading, curing your fear of falling, placing gear without burning out, advanced preparation and strategy plus actual ascent footage of Neil on Equilibrium (E10 7a) at Burbage.
* Better use of handholds
* Precision footwork
* How to move fluidly
* Specific moves and tricks for steep walls
* Slabs and rounded features
* PLUS: Arete demo by Seb Grieve
* How to use the climbing wall more productively
* Gain strength and power for cruxes and boulder problems
* New ideas for endurance and recovery
* Warming up to avoid injury
* PLUS: The quest for the ultimate secret with guru Matt Smythe
100 minutes of essential tips and advice
|Author of book||
10 January 2005