Only 2 left in stock
This Scottish Mountaineering Club climbers’ guidebook details all the climbing to be found on the sea-cliffs and outcrops on the magical Isle of Skye.
* An up to date and fully comprehensive guide to what is an increasingly popular area, on an already popular island.
* A companion volume to the 2011 guide to the Cuillin mountains of Skye, from the SMC.
* Written by one of the recognised experts in this area.
* Full colour throughout with action pictures and detailed photo-diagrams.
* User friendly in a successful and well presented format.
* Page marker ribbon to ease the location of climbs.
14 February 2012
115mm x 195xx
|Number of pages||