Innovative features such as bouldering circuits and My Favourite Five, as well as all the other great features we have come to expect from BMC guides, this is a great guide to perhaps the greatest crag on grit.
Featuring: – Details of every route and every boulder problem on the crag
- 140 full colour action photos
- Over 200 full colour photo-topos
- 5 Fontainebleau-style bouldering circuits
- 1300 routes from Moderate to E8
- 400 boulder problems from V0 to V13
- A full climbing history and first ascents list
- Anecdotes and yarns from the crag’s colourful climbing history.
|Author of book||
01 May 2007
135mm x 190mm
|Number of pages||
The BMC produces definative climbing guides for the Peak District and other areas. These guides feature every route and every boulder problem – can you afford to be without them?