Out of stock
Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive 15g Tube – Clear
Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive is a polyurethane based adhesive and can be used in situations that demand extremely high durability, strength and flexibility. The degree of elasticity offered allows for use for both static as well as for more flexible bonding and sealing purposes. These adhesive types are formulated from polymers and solvents.
- Stormsure can be used as either an adhesive to join two surfaces together, or as a surface sealant when spread over just one surface.
- Bonds to virtually all surfaces. It allows bonding wood, concrete, stone, metals, laminate, plastics, glass, PU, and most flexible natural and man made fabrics on themselves or in combination. It can also be used to glue models, flexible fabrics, inflatable items, waterproof items, brickwork, joinery and a huge range of other things too.
- Stormsure is a liquid clear polyurethane-based (PU) adhesive that has been specifically developed to provide strong and reliable bonding to a wide range of materials
- Stormsure is a one-part polyurethane adhesive that reacts with moisture to polymerize and cure which provides very strong and waterproof bonding. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- The glue is transparent so it won’t normally discolour the objects you need to join.
- Always check for compatibility on fabrics in an inconspicuous area before making a major repair.
- Complete curing time: 10-12 hours. Resistant to temperatures from -30°C to +80°C.
- Surfaces to be bonded must be clean and free of dirt (dust, grease, etc.).
- Be sure the surfaces are dry before application.
- Apply glue to one of the surfaces to be bonded. To ensure the best result, at least one of the surfaces must be porous or permeable. Thus, it is recommended to sand/roughen smooth surfaces.
- Assemble immediately.
- Press strongly and immobilize for at least 10-12 hours.
Store partly-used tubes in a deep freezer. Warm up to room temperature before re-use. Cured clear adhesive may change to a pale yellow colour when exposed to bright light.