Stormsure ‘TUFF Tape’ Assorted Self Adhesive Patch Set – Large (12 patches)
Stormsure ’TUFF Tape’ is a very strong, clear, self-adhesive, waterproof tape that is sold as individual pre-cut patches and strips of various shapes and sizes. TUFF Tape is made of a thin, but very tough, polyurethane film with a pressure sensitive adhesive and backing paper on the rear side.
- Waterproof and air tight.
- Highly resistant to abrasion and very difficult to tear or puncture.
- It stretches and is elastic and it can withstand both heat and extreme cold without losing all its useful characteristics.
- TUFF Tape is very strong and can bind together items just by stretching the tape around the item and using the elasticity to pull the pieces tightly into place.
- When applied to clothing it will go through regular washing machine cycles unaffected.
Use TUFF Tape to quickly repair rips in waterproof clothing, ripped netting and fabrics, inflatable mattresses, canoes and RIBs, tents and awnings, sails and kites, waders, cracked buckets and other plastic containers, PVC curtain sides on trucks and warehouses.
- Ensure that the surface is clean and dry before using.
- Cut a suitable sized piece of TUFF Tape for your repair using good quality scissors or a sharp scalpel blade.
- Peel off the backing paper.
- Carefully position and then apply the TUFF Tape directly on top of the damage. Start at one edge and press the tape down gradually to avoid the entrapment of air bubbles.
- Once the TUFF Tape is in place rub it firmly with a smooth and hard object (such as the back of a spoon) to ensure the maximum adhesion to the substrate.